Search this blog
- Visualising Earth Structure, redux
- Venus stays out in the cold
- Anne’s top papers of 2016 + 3 she co-wrote
- Teaching graduate seminars is good for an academic’s reading habits (Anne’s 2016 #365papers in review)
- An unremarkable year – seismically, anyway.
- Where is Anne at AGU?
- Stormwater management is all around you. Can you #SpotTheSCM?
- What is stormwater? And how did we get to where we are today?
- On A cross-section through the Earth:
- Liann S.: Well done! Clear and concise, I could easily see this being used by high school teachers. Thank you... Read
- Tor B: I copied your review of ‘insidious data disasters’ to the Arctic Sea Ice Forum. Thanks for... Read
- Anne Jefferson: You are right! But I know it was when I read it. It must have been a limited time offer... Read
- HD: Great post. The article you linked at the end is not OA, unfortunately… Looks like a good one, though. Read
- Lockwood: Supposedly, there’s a similar hole at Fish Lake, but as I said, the most recent visit was so hot... Read
- Lockwood: Definitely a nearby site I want to look at further. Dana didn’t make it down this summer, and... Read
- Christina Pikas: I really enjoyed The Signature of All Things… had not really thought much about mosses. Read
Category Archives: environment
This year’s symposium occurred on October 5-6, 2016, and featured the theme of “Sustainability and Resilience on the Land-Water Continuum.” Continue reading
As the semester winds down, the relevance of Environmental Earth Science to topics in the news keeps going strong. Thanks to the students for finding these great connections. Continue reading
A synopsis of the day at Kent State University’s 2014 Water Symposium, October 31st. This second annual event features a mix of Kent State and national speakers targeting water issues of importance to our region and beyond. Continue reading
More linky goodness from Anne’s Environmental Earth Science class at Kent State University. View the story “Environmental Earth Science in the News Roundup #2” on Storify