Search this blog
- 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum
- Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite
- GeoKid shows us Antarctica
- 28 days of #sciwrite: Half way there?
- 1 week down, 3 to go on 28 days of #sciwrite
- 28 days of #sciwrite
- Augers v. Augurs
- Antarctica field log: Penguin Island? Surely you mean Volcano Island!
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Jill Marshall: The 28 days of #sciwrite tuned into 28 + 6 days – but all goals met! First part was easy-... Read
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read
- Anne Senter: Well I’m likely not at the halfway mark for my goal of getting a draft completed of my second... Read
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m also a bit slow on the progress. In 2 weeks I’ve only been able to complete 1... Read
- John Leeman: It’s coming along but slowly. Progress was hindered by some experimental work, but this week... Read
Category Archives: antiscience
The geoblogosphere has rightly been up in arms today about the idiotic comments of Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, who ended his list of examples of what he viewed as wasteful spending in the US stimulus bill by decrying the $140 … Continue reading
I have one word for expanding-earthers: Avalonia.
I say official, because, just like the Queen’s, the date does not actually mean much from a natal perspective. Nonetheless, the night preceding, or the morning of, October 23rd, 4004 BC is the date that Archbishop Ussher, after a bit … Continue reading