Search this blog
- 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum
- Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite
- GeoKid shows us Antarctica
- 28 days of #sciwrite: Half way there?
- 1 week down, 3 to go on 28 days of #sciwrite
- 28 days of #sciwrite
- Augers v. Augurs
- Antarctica field log: Penguin Island? Surely you mean Volcano Island!
- On Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite:
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read
- Anne Senter: Well I’m likely not at the halfway mark for my goal of getting a draft completed of my second... Read
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m also a bit slow on the progress. In 2 weeks I’ve only been able to complete 1... Read
- John Leeman: It’s coming along but slowly. Progress was hindered by some experimental work, but this week... Read
- EarthSciProf: Hopefully my writing will go better than my list submission…. 3 major goals for February 1) Write... Read
Search Results for: cuyahoga
It’s been a long weekend of working on proposals and grading papers, but I broke away for a while this morning to enjoy the cool fall weather and some stunning colors. The river is a few feet higher than normal … Continue reading
We may have been a bit remiss in sharing it with the Internet, but we’ve been enjoying our weekends here in Ohio, as late summer has faded into autumn (or Fall, which even Chris admits is a nicely evocative name). … Continue reading
We’ve been having one of those perfect spring weeks, where the weather is warm and sunny, the flowers are blooming, and there is nothing more enticing at the end of a workday than to take a nice long wander down … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, some lovely January sun brought us out of our winter hibernation to explore Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The Geo Kid claimed her Junior Paleontologist badge from the National Park Service, and immediately set out to earn … Continue reading
A few scenes from a morning walk along the Cuyahoga River through downtown and just downstream of Kent, Ohio.