Apologies for the unannounced hiatus in my blogging. Basically, I’m out in Oman doing some fieldwork, a trip that went from ‘happening at some point’ to ‘why don’t you leave next Monday?’ in a length of time rather too ridiculously short for me to do anything than find my hammer, polish my drill bits and get on a plane. And, since the internet in Oman is either non-existent or slow, and has up to now refused to let me access my blog, I wasn’t even able to post an update. Now I wish I had succumbed to my iPhone urge a month or so ago.
Anyway, I’ll be back home next week, and will have plenty to talk about. Whilst you wait, perhaps you could tell me what you’d most like to hear about my travels – you’ll get the rocks of course, whether you like it or not – but is there any other aspect of the fieldwork experience you’d particularly like to hear about?
Search this blog
- Mammals March Madness and slight silliness from your bloggers
- Scenic Saturday: Frozen waterfall, end of winter
- 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum
- Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite
- GeoKid shows us Antarctica
- 28 days of #sciwrite: Half way there?
- 1 week down, 3 to go on 28 days of #sciwrite
- 28 days of #sciwrite
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m late (as usual) but here is my update http://www.leouieda.com/pos... Read
- Jill Marshall: The 28 days of #sciwrite tuned into 28 + 6 days – but all goals met! First part was easy-... Read
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read