In case you missed the announcement earlier in the week, the geology podclast has returned. This weeks topics included sponge chemofossils from the Precambrian, palaeomagnetism, and creating online geology in Google Earth. Two tips though:
(a) skip the guy who ‘erms’ and ‘sort-ofs’ in the first part of the show. Or, at least, forgive him.
(b) listen past the closing theme for some bonus out-takes.
Search this blog
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Jill Marshall: The 28 days of #sciwrite tuned into 28 + 6 days – but all goals met! First part was easy-... Read
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read
- Anne Senter: Well I’m likely not at the halfway mark for my goal of getting a draft completed of my second... Read
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m also a bit slow on the progress. In 2 weeks I’ve only been able to complete 1... Read
- John Leeman: It’s coming along but slowly. Progress was hindered by some experimental work, but this week... Read