I’ve been nagged by a couple of people about joining the tweeters (or is the appropriate collective noun ‘twitterers’?). Although I’m still not completely clear on what it’s all for, I’m going to try and find out through the medium of giving it a whirl, and I can now be found trying to compress my overly complicated sentences into 140 characters or less under the username ‘Allochthonous’.
While I’m at it, I should probably mention that I’m trying out FriendFeed too. Again, I’m hoping to learn the point – or lack thereof – through doing.
Search this blog
- Tuesday dispatches from GSA: Vancouver
- Monday dispatches from GSA: Vancouver
- Sunday dispatches from GSA: Vancouver
- Environmental Earth Science in the News Roundup #5
- Environmental Earth Science in the News Roundup #4
- Listen to Chris talk about his life in science
- Environmental Earth Science in the News Roundup #3
- Environmental Earth Science News Roundup #2
- On Environmental Earth Science News Roundup #2:Mountaintop removal mining: what it looks like and what it does to Appalachian streams:The Napa Valley quake, and why California is (geologically) not part of America at all.:
- Lockwood: For the first Accretionary Wedge I hosted, My post was more or less focused on the lack of... Read
- Chris Rowan: Grrr. I keep on getting that wrong… thanks for the quick heads up! Read
- Kim: The fault tips curve toward each other! It’s so gorgeously textbook! (Also, east of the San Andreas.... Read
- Steve Watson: On our last visit to the UK, my cousin took us out for a ramble above Hathersage. There were lots... Read