It’s sometime around ‘Blogroll Amnesty Day’ (or close enough), which has prompted me to do something about my blogroll, which I’ve let get a bit moribund. Recently, whenever I’ve come across a new geoblog, I’ve added it to the ‘allgeo’ feed, but not added a permanent link on my sidebar. Partly this has been laziness, but partly it’s because adding them all would make a very long list nowadays. The amnesty has finally inspired me to implement my solution: a couple of rotating lists, which display a random subset of the blogs I aggregate, and refreshes with each reload.
Hopefully that’s getting into the spirit of things, at least. If you think your blog, or one you read, needs to be added, let me know in the comments.
Search this blog
- Mammals March Madness and slight silliness from your bloggers
- Scenic Saturday: Frozen waterfall, end of winter
- 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum
- Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite
- GeoKid shows us Antarctica
- 28 days of #sciwrite: Half way there?
- 1 week down, 3 to go on 28 days of #sciwrite
- 28 days of #sciwrite
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m late (as usual) but here is my update http://www.leouieda.com/pos... Read
- Jill Marshall: The 28 days of #sciwrite tuned into 28 + 6 days – but all goals met! First part was easy-... Read
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read