It’s sometime around ‘Blogroll Amnesty Day’ (or close enough), which has prompted me to do something about my blogroll, which I’ve let get a bit moribund. Recently, whenever I’ve come across a new geoblog, I’ve added it to the ‘allgeo’ feed, but not added a permanent link on my sidebar. Partly this has been laziness, but partly it’s because adding them all would make a very long list nowadays. The amnesty has finally inspired me to implement my solution: a couple of rotating lists, which display a random subset of the blogs I aggregate, and refreshes with each reload.
Hopefully that’s getting into the spirit of things, at least. If you think your blog, or one you read, needs to be added, let me know in the comments.
Search this blog
- 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum
- Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite
- GeoKid shows us Antarctica
- 28 days of #sciwrite: Half way there?
- 1 week down, 3 to go on 28 days of #sciwrite
- 28 days of #sciwrite
- Augers v. Augurs
- Antarctica field log: Penguin Island? Surely you mean Volcano Island!
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read
- Anne Senter: Well I’m likely not at the halfway mark for my goal of getting a draft completed of my second... Read
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m also a bit slow on the progress. In 2 weeks I’ve only been able to complete 1... Read
- John Leeman: It’s coming along but slowly. Progress was hindered by some experimental work, but this week... Read