Laelaps has joined the collective; if you aren’t already familiar with Brian’s prolific and informative musings on things palaeontological (although he probably wouldn’t spell it like that) go and check out his new digs. Palaeontology is almost geology, after all.
Meanwhile, Shelley is one of 20 blogs in the running for a $10,000 blogging scholarship. She has assured me that she won’t spend it all on mimosas (which, after her performance at the Scibling shindig, was a slight concern), so if you, like me, are a fan of her rather nifty neuroscience blog, go and vote for her. If you’re not a fan, go and read it, become one, and then go and vote for her.
Search this blog
- Mammals March Madness and slight silliness from your bloggers
- Scenic Saturday: Frozen waterfall, end of winter
- 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum
- Final throes of 28 days of #sciwrite
- GeoKid shows us Antarctica
- 28 days of #sciwrite: Half way there?
- 1 week down, 3 to go on 28 days of #sciwrite
- 28 days of #sciwrite
- On 28-ish days of #sciwrite are over, but we’ve got momentum:
- Leonardo Uieda: I’m late (as usual) but here is my update http://www.leouieda.com/pos... Read
- Jill Marshall: The 28 days of #sciwrite tuned into 28 + 6 days – but all goals met! First part was easy-... Read
- Tara C Smith: Nice! Ended up finishing a big-ass manuscript and getting that off my plate (after about 8 months... Read
- EarthSciProf: My goals were: 1) Write and submit Goldschmidt abstract for Feb. 8 (now done). 2) Revise and... Read
- John Leeman: Abstract is ready to submit today and waiting on co-author reviews for a paper! Sadly, due to the... Read
- Laura Guertin: My end of week 3 ended with a happy detour and happy dance! http://sites.psu.edu/geotwt... Read