I may be in a desert somewhere at the moment, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be e-mailing me the best and brightest physical science blogging you have read (or written) for inclusion in the upcoming edition of Philosophia Naturalis, due to appear right here on 21st June. E-mail submissions to c *dot* j *dot* rowan *at* gmail *dot* com.
Search this blog
- One year ago today: Into the icy Weddell Sea and Antarctic Sound
- One year ago today: first icebergs, first Antarctic landing, first penguins!
- One year ago today: crossing the Drake Passage
- One year ago today: our Antarctic voyage begins
- Come research with us!
- Environmental Earth Science in the News Roundup #6
- L’Aquila earthquake manslaughter verdict reversed
- Water Infrastructure and Rebounding Cities: Notes from the 2nd Annual Kent State Water Symposium
- On Environmental Earth Science News Roundup #2:Mountaintop removal mining: what it looks like and what it does to Appalachian streams:The Napa Valley quake, and why California is (geologically) not part of America at all.:
- Lockwood: For the first Accretionary Wedge I hosted, My post was more or less focused on the lack of... Read
- Chris Rowan: Grrr. I keep on getting that wrong… thanks for the quick heads up! Read
- Kim: The fault tips curve toward each other! It’s so gorgeously textbook! (Also, east of the San Andreas.... Read
- Steve Watson: On our last visit to the UK, my cousin took us out for a ramble above Hathersage. There were lots... Read